Here's another snippet from "The Big Moo" on the philosophies of leadership that promotes my own value system:
Philosophies on Leadership
- Be impatient, don't tolerate mediocrity.
- Be confident in your ability - you CAN make a difference in the world.
- Have extreme passion for your work and those your are working with.
- Never compromise your integrity.
- Risk is the only reward - without risk, there is no benefit.
- Expect isolation, separation, and intolerance.
- Take the time to know and connect with worlds that are vastly different from yours - your greatest discoveries reside there.
- Dare to be different.
Extracted from chapter "The student becomes the teacher".