Changes to my Personal RAGE model
Reviewing Personal Goals from January
- Find a way to reduce work hours to a point that it is actually sustainable, and not be the only thing that consumes me (even if I'm having a good time at work). Goal is to maintain a consistent level of 168 hours maximum per month on work. Need to do this by building an awesome management team, foster leadership & responsibility downstream. Implement behaviours from "Turn this Ship Around". Goal not met, my work hours are still quite high.
- Create space for Personal endeavours, focusing on leisure activities as well as health & fitness.
- My 3D printing experiments seized in 2017. Start again. Not started
- Cycling virtually non-existent in 2017. Start again. Only starting now, Sept!
- I have a boxed Lego Robotics Mindstorm set waiting for me (gifted this toy for my birthday) Still boxed!
- Five programming books to read and new languages to code - waiting for a year, unopened. Where are these books anyway, out-of-sight, out-of-mind??
- Read 24 books this year. In 2017 I completed just 9 books of the 38 I'd planned to read! Going okay, 65% there
- Create the software for my RAGE tracking tool. I wish!
- Continue to nurture the family time to be as memorable & enjoyable as possible. Looking good!