My Personal Value System - Personas
What happened in 2017?
2017 Lessons Learnt
How did I enjoy Work in 2017?
2018 Key Goals/Objectives
- Find a way to reduce work hours to a point that it is actually sustainable, and not be the only thing that consumes me (even if I'm having a good time at work). Goal is to maintain a consistent level of 168 hours maximum per month on work. Need to do this by building an awesome management team, foster leadership & responsibility downstream. Implement behaviours from "Turn this Ship Around".
- Create space for Personal endeavours, focusing on leisure activities as well as health & fitness.
- My 3D printing experiments seized in 2017. Start again.
- Cycling virtually non-existent in 2017. Start again.
- I have a boxed Lego Robotics Mindstorm set waiting for me (gifted this toy for my birthday)
- Five programming books to read and new languages to code - waiting for a year, unopened.
- Read 24 books this year. In 2017 I completed just 9 books of the 38 I'd planned to read!
- Create the software for my RAGE tracking tool.
- Continue to nurture the family time to be as memorable & enjoyable as possible.