Wednesday 3 July 2024

Playing with Claude - Simple Animation from 1995 project

So I wanted to test Claude out to see how it would generate a rudimentary animation that took me back to my high school days. In 1995, I coded a project in Pascal, a Trigonometry Tutor app that would teach students trig, and provide a set of exam questions. The app included drawing triangles and graphs. I imagined the opening page to consist of two humanoid figures appearing at either ends of the screen, walking towards each other, meeting, then turning around to unveil a scroll banner with the text "Trig Tutor". There would be 8-bit music accompanying the animation. At the time, I settled on static images hopping across the screen, now real walking animation. I wanted to check what AI coder could do today. Here's what it produced! "Jincosoft" is cheesy, I know. Back then, Microsoft Bill Gates was my hero, so I thought one day I'll a company called Jincosoft! Click here for source code

No comments:

Post a Comment